Enjoy a 1 hour private boat tour!
Choose your preferred time from morning till evening!
Speedboat ride on the Danube, sightseeing from the river can be an unforgettable experience and gift for everybody.
If you want to have an unforgettable experience, we know the solution!
Private boat tours with captain! Luxury sightseeing cruises for you!
You only have to enjoy the magnificent view during our trip. Lay back, relax and enjoy the amazing panorama of Budapest!
Have you seen the Parliament or the Buda Castle from the river? Have you cruised around Margaret Island in a motorboat? Have you splashed the water swiftly enjoying the sunshine? If not, this is your chance to try it out!
You will have a special and unique experience together with your friends or family, as this program offers a cca. 60 minutes sightseeing motorboat ride and you won’t complain about the speed!
Shipping departs from one of our ports and goes down until Bálna Terrace. During our trip, we will pass Margaret Island, see the Danube Promenade and the Parliament while crossing under the famous Budapest bridges. The Buda Castle, the Fisherman’s Bastion and the Matthias Church will bring you even more beautiful views from the river.
Danube sightseeing tours!
Admire Budapest from its most beautiful face!
Discover the sights of Budapest, which is one of the most picturesque locations of Europe’s capital. We will show you Budapest in a different way. We cruise into the nicest places of the city while you only have to admire the beautiful panorama.
You will take the most perfect picture on board, whether that is a landscape, a group photo, or a selfie.
Capacity 1- 5 Pax / speedboat. For more people you can rent 2-3 speedboat at the same time . For groups up to 30 people you can rent a pleasure-boat.
The program is also available in the evening when the city shines in its night glamour.
Bring your friends, have a party on the boat or start your Budapest night with a motorboat ride! Music and champagne are parts of the program!
Have a private motorboat ride program with your family or friends and enjoy the breathtaking panorama! You can see the city from the angle of a motorboat and you have never experienced anything like this before!
Leisure boat cruise can be a perfect present to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or marriage, or you can rent it for a bachelor/bachelorette party.
If you want an unforgettable experience, we know the solution.
Adventure, excitement, romance, speed on the water in a snow-white luxury motorboat, this is our Budapest program!
We are ready to meet your personal needs, therefore there is a possibility to have drinks and cold dishes on the boat, and it can be decorated with flowers.
Lifetime experience at an affordable price!
Budapest is one of the beautiful cities of the world according to millions of tourists from all around the globe. What makes it so special and different from the rest of the big European cities, is its various architecture and oppositions in the city itself. The contrast between the two parts of the city divided by the river Danube is extraordinary and unmatched thought the world. The flat and structurally varied Pest side, which blends the traditional with the modern, opposite the hilly Buda side, with its hundred years of buildings.
Enjoy this spectacular wonder in the company of a glass of champagne in our motorboat!
Pass through the inner city between the Margaret and Petőfi Bridge. This tour will give you a real private cruise on the Danube River in downtown Budapest.
What you will see ?
Árpád Bridge, Margaret Island, Margaret Bridge, Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church, Buda Castle, Hill Funicular, Chain Bridge, Elisabeth Bridge, Citadel, Gellért Hill, Liberty Bridge, Gellért Bath, BUTE, Petőfi Bridge, Rákóczi Bridge, MÜPA, Whale, Hungarian Academy of Science, Gresham Palace, Shoes on the Danube bank, Parliament
1.Margaret Bridge The second oldest bridge in Budapest leads up to Margaret Island, its two parts are enclosing 165 degrees with each other. The reason for unusual geometry is the extension connecting Margeret island which has hastily inserted into the original design two decades after construction.
2.Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church Overlooking the Danube, where the fishermen’s guild built their defense walls in the Middle Ages, is the impressive Fisherman’s Bastion. The Neo-Romanesque complex of towers, courtyards, colonnades, and walls was built between 1895 and 1902. It’s one of the most popular points in the city for tourists, with its views over the city and the Danube. Matthias Church is a Roman Catholic church located in Budapest, Hungary, in front of the Fisherman’s Bastion at the heart of Buda’s Castle District. According to church tradition, it was originally built in Romanesque style in 1015, although no archaeological remains exist. The current building was constructed in the florid late Gothic style in the second half of the 14th century and was extensively restored in the late 19th century.
4. Chain Bridge The first and oldest permanent bridge across the Danube on the entire Hungarian Danube-section. Its construction was launched and financed by Count István Széchenyi. The works began in 1839 and the completed bridge was formally opened in 1849.
3. Royal Palace The construction of the gothic Royal Palace began in the middle of the 14th century and lasted over a hundred years. Today it is home of the National Galery, the Széchenyi Library, and the Budapest History Museum. Buda Castle is the historical castle and palace complex of the Hungarian kings in Budapest. It was first completed in 1265, but the massive Baroque palace today occupying most of the site was built between 1749 and 1769. Buda Castle is a part of the Budapest World Heritage Site, so declared in 1987.
5.Citadel The fort on top of the Gellért Hill was built by the Habsburg Dynasty after breaking down the war for independence of 1848-’49. Currently, it is part of the UNESCO World Heritage along with the banks of the Danube and the Castle Hill
6.Gellert Hotel and Bath References to healing waters in this location are found from as early as the 13th century, during the Turkish reign baths were built on this particular site. The worldwide known and renowned hotel and the bathing facility opened its doors in 1918
7.Budapest University of Technology and Economic The Hungarian abbreviated as BME English official abbreviation BUTE is the most significant University of Technology in Hungary an is also the oldest Institute of Technology int he world, having been founded 1782.
8. New „National Theatre The area of the theatre can be separated into three parts, and it was built in. Palace of Arts Officially opened in 2005 covers a ground area of 10.000m2 and the total floor space of the building is 70.000 m2. It received the Prix ‘d Excellence of FIABCCI
9. Whale The state-of-art cultural, entertainment and shopping center was opened in 2013. The building, designed by Dutch architect, incorporates two turn-of-the-century warehouses on the quay into a cojoining glass shell shaped like a whale’s head.
10.Hungarian Academy of Sciences The history of the academy began in 1825 when Count istvánSzéchenyi offered one years’ s income of this estate for the purposes of Learned Society. its task is the cultivation of science, the support of research and development and the presentation of Hungarian science.
Gresham Palace The Gresham Palace is an Art Nouveau building in Budapest. Completed in 1906 as an office and apartment building, it is today the Four Seasons Hotel Budapest Gresham Palace, a luxury hotel managed by Four Seasons Hotels. It is located along the River Danube, adjacent to Széchenyi Square and the eastern terminus of the Széchenyi Chain Bridge
11. The Shoes on the Danube bank is a Holocaust memorial in Budapest. His intellectual creation is film director Can Togay, and co-creator Gyula Pauer is a Kossuth Award-winning sculptor. In 2016, it was selected as the world’s second best public statue
12. Parliament The 96 meters tall legislative institution built in eclectic, neogothic architecture is Europe’s second and the world’s third largest parliament building. The number 96 refers to the conquest of the later Kingdom of Hungary in 896. This is the most popular buliding in Budapest.
- 60 minutes boat rental 1-5 pax
- Free champagne!
- Professional crew
- Use of standard port
- Free parking
- All taxes, fees, handling charges, insurance, lifejacket
- Easy cancellation
Choose your preferred sart time from morning till evening!
- Private! Only with the crew
- An unforgettable experience on reasonable price
- Not crowded
- Budapest from its most beautiful face
- Private sightseeing tour in a luxury way
- Onboard drinks and snacks available
- A tour guide can be pre-ordered
- Hotel transfer upon charge
- Foto, video available
- Decoration, music as you wish
Departure / Arrival
Kind, careful driver and well maintained motorboat! Pleasant mood on Danube 😉 Ani Ta